To aid top management to effectively manage the asset base of the Group by developing, recommending, implementing/coordinating program and policies encompassing the following:
- Performance management
- Learning and Development
- Payroll and Benefits
- Career management, succession planning, and outplacement
- Employee services
Major Responsibilities Employment/Staffing
- Identify and recruit on a timely and organized basis the talent needed to help the Group move its clients’ businesses ahead.
- Develop, recommend and maintain competitive and creative compensation programs for all employees.
- In collaboration with department heads create effective performance review and MBO programs which are designed to measure individual performance and to identify opportunities for improvement and challenges.
Training and Development
- Identify, recommend and, as necessary, conduct programs intended to aid individuals and groups in improving their job performance.
- To manage the Senior LDS Consultant to ensure that all external training programs are facilitated to a high standard.
- To work with the LDS team to develop new training programs are created and implemented according to client needs.
Payroll and Benefits
- To review, develop, recommend and administer cost-efficient, appropriate benefit programs.
- To oversee the Payroll and Benefits department to ensure that all schedules and remittances are up to date.
Career Management, Succession Planning & Outplacement
Work closely with top management to:
- Identify high potential employees.
- Develop career programs for those important to our continual growth as a company.
- Establish appropriate programs and timelines to assist a smooth transition for those who may be entering or exiting their positions.
- Identify, recommend, implement/coordinate programs to encourage the maximum productivity of employees, both as individuals and as members of a team.
- Function as counsel to individual employees, department heads and top management.
The performance of these responsibilities presumes full attention to:
- Equitable treatment of all employees within a business context.
- The rules, regulations and laws promulgated by local, State and Federal authorities which impact on the terms and conditions of employment of all employees.
- Cost impact of all programs on the financial health of the Group.
- Develop effective relationships with all departments throughout.
- Pursue professional growth opportunities.
- Participate in, and seek leadership roles within, organizations and activities which help the Group in the industry and community.
- Should possess HR qualification such as CIMP or CIPD at a chartered level.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.