- This role is primarily responsible for overseeing the Agency's Human Resources function.
- The Job Holder reports to the Director, Support Services and has oversight of the HR team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate the day to day activities of the Human Resources Division.
- Champion the implementation of human resource strategy, policies and procedures and oversee the administration of all the
- Department's human resource activities.
- Ensure the deployment of appropriate people management structures, policies and processes that will enhance the
- Department's ability to attract, develop and retain the quality of employees required to attain optimal performance.
- Periodically review and update job descriptions to reflect changes in the Agency's structure and responsibilities.
- Ensure compensation administration in the Agency is in compliance with prevailing tax laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement effective performance management strategies that would help sustain a performance driven culture and ensure appropriate balance between staff's personal and Agency goals.
- Intervene and assist in resolving disciplinary cases, appeals and related Human Resource service delivery issues.