Key responsibilities will be to:
- Research into the business cluster clients’ manpower needs.
- Devise strategies to ensure that the Company renders support in addressing the manpower needs.
- Review the established framework and associated implementation plan, and lead the execution of the plan.
- Plan and implement strategies for monitoring skills advancements for the cluster’s focus sectors.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Optimally utilise the online talent sourcing/networking portal for the human resources mobilisation scheme ensuring that the portal is updated with all latest features that will enhance its functionality.
- Administer the Scheme’s brand management and public relations to include extensive usage of social media.
- Work with relevant departments of the Company to ensure that the portal is effectively advertised to prospective users.
- Plan and implement strategies for offering recruitment and related services to the business cluster tenants.
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships.