- The suitable candidate will lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team that will design, specify, deploy, operate and maintain corporate and production platforms and their interconnectivity to provide highly available ICT systems for the organization
Key Roles / Responsibilities
Strategically deploy and grow ICT infrastructure in line with organizational requirements:
- Ensure high availability of IT production and corporate networks and infrastructure
- Provide guidance on Network Design and Operational Policies
- Own and execute infrastructure rollout plans
- Manage and solve strategic and operational issues affecting infrastructure and network.
- Work with other ICT Heads to ensure data privacy, data integrity and high availability of ICT services
- Manage service providers and monitor associated SLA’s
- Conduct Budget Preparation, Tracking and Reporting
- Minimum of a University degree in computer science or related field. Preferred: M.Sc in Computer Science or Related Field.
- CISSP/ CISA. CCIE Security or equivalent certifications
- 4 years application level vulnerability testing and web application security. Strong foundation and in-depth knowledge of network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography. Code level security auditing a plus
- Experience conducting regular disaster recovery tests in a medium to large size organization.
- Knowledge of Security as applied to Virtualized Environments and Cloud Computing
- A minimum of 6 years principal or management experience.
- Highly Developed People Skill.
- Strong Project Management Skill.
- Strong Mentoring skills.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational & Multitasking skills
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Discreet with Integrity
- Self motivated with focus on results.
The CEO/MD, Abuja Electricity Distribution Company,
1 Ziquinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.