The suitable candidate will led the team to ensure that ICT assets are specified, deployed, maintained and operated to standards that enable a risk-mitigated and secure business environment
KEY ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategically and operationally align design, specifications, deployments, operations and maintenance of IT assets to high security standards.
- Advocate security and secure practices within the organisation.
- Lead in the development of technical solutions that help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Own and execute the business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Manage and solve strategic and operational security issues
- Define and analyse key IT security metrics and trends and report them to stakeholders
- Ensure security awareness for all employees
- Work with other ICT Heads to ensure data privacy, data integrity and availability of ICT assets
- Provide regular and consistent security briefings for stakeholders
- Conduct budget preparation, tracking and Reporting
- Minimum of a University degree in computer science or related field. Preferred: MSc in Computer Science or Related Field.
- CISSP/ CISA. CCIE Security or equivalent certifications
- 4 years application level vulnerability testing and web application security. Strong foundation and in-depth knowledge of network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography. Code level security auditing a plus
- Experience conducting regular disaster recovery tests in a medium to large size organization.
- Knowledge of Security as applied to Virtualized Environments and Cloud Computing
- A minimum of 6 years principal or management experience.
- Highly Developed People Skill.
- Strong Project Management Skill.
- Strong Mentoring skills.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational & Multitasking skills.
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Discreet with Integrity
- Self motivated with focus on results