- Responsible for the governance and management of the demand pipeline and act as primary partner for the business functions to capture, structure, align and plan accepted business demand and match this demand with the IT supply functions' capacity. Ensure consistent capturing and prioritization of the demand on IT and regular alignment and prioritization of demand. Support the annual planning cycle with estimation of the demand based on known drivers. Manage regular communication channels and fora related to the day to day operations between business units and Technology Services.
- Has responsibility for conducting reviews on IT performance on overall service delivery and incidents management and for ensuring business value is consistently and satisfactorily delivered from an operational delivery standpoint. Coordinate the activities of the Change Control Board (CCB)
- Strong business partnering by working closely with senior leaders in order to develop an IT agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the business units.
- Govern all delivery partners (ITO and others) in the discharge of their service delivery obligations.
- Understand pattern of business activities and the underlying drivers & take appropriate actions in order to keep IT budget & costs within approved limits while meeting Business requirements on time, minimizing delivery risks & at the required quality.