Expert Planning & Business Strategy:
- Shared responsibility for areas such as sales management, distribution channel management, marketing communications (including advertising and promotions), pricing, market research, product development and customer service, facilitating growth, sales and marketing strategy, revenue generation, cost reduction, or risk mitigation.
- Identify marketing opportunities and develop success strategies to leverage them.
- Apply modern theories of leadership, management and negotiation to real-world challenges.
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a Head, Marketing & strategy.
- Mobilize the Company’s communications to get sales off the ground with efficiency and flexibility measuring results and adjusting the plan to reach aggressive goals quickly.
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that will drive revenue goals and increases awareness at the national and global level.
- Gather information and generate insight on new businesses, products and services to identify existing or expected gaps to meet the needs of existing or potential clients
- Ongoing and effective monitoring and nurturing of client relationships.
- Drive awareness and participation from real estate stakeholders, critics, potential buyers and enthusiasts via direct selling and use of digital media.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and innovative marketing ideas to drive business growth.
- Carries out other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Leadership and the power of influence
- Use critical thinking to make decisions and solve problems.
- An expert at product launches and ability to get buy-in from networkers (multi-level marketers)
- Experience in developing high-level marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organization.
- Must possess a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that drive and increase revenue.
- Must understand the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
- Develop a marketing plan that reaches target segments quickly and effectively.
- Must possess an analytic mind and be able to formulate and implement Strategy.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision and manage people and resources.
- Computer literate and intermediate use of office productivity tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to develop and make effective presentations and pitches.
- First degree and MBA is a requirement.
- Minimum of 5year s experience of which 2 must have been in a management capacity in a Multi-Level Marketing Company.
- Self Starter