Acquisition, Client, Portfolio and Channel
Management to ensure AML and Customer Due Diligence norms are met for customer acquisition and periodic transaction monitoring.
Achieve the sales targets for all product mix for all acquisition channels.
Relationship / portfolio manage the Medium Enterprises customers through RMs and Portfolio Managers to ensure client needs are met and serviced so that the bank may be recommended by the clients to others.
To develop, resource, capacities and maintain the various sales and service channels.
Manage and direct the teams responsible for acquiring and managing the business through the sales & service channels.
Achieve best in class RM productivity, leverage, sales productivity and maximize the sales efficiency.
Manage acquisition costs to budgeted levels.
Focus on developing the customer portfolio in regard to – improving the
(1) fee earning / profitability from remittances, trade, FX, facility fees; (2) product cross holding; (3) customer satisfaction; (4) deeper understanding of customer needs and their business.
Ensure that business progresses as usual in scenarios of contingencies facing the business.
Implement monitoring mechanisms to measure the productivity of each frontline staff.
Drive the frontline sales team towards quality standards where risks are well controlled.
Derive and update insights to competitor products, pricing and sales activities to effectively position the Bank.
Continuously upgrade and innovate sales techniques, end to end processes to maximize productivity and ensure fastest turnaround time.
Manage and mentor the Medium Enterprises team to ensure business delivery, personal development, career planning.
Motivate and develop the team for clear succession planning.
Ensure periodic training programs for product refreshers, policy framework reiteration and ILDP.
Meet the Emiratisation targets for the Medium Enterprises.
• Assertive, tenacious and willing to take challenges
• Strategic mind bend with a view to scaling up business
• Conscious about business risks and how to mitigate the same
• Highly self-driven, setting stretching goals for self and teams, and continuously pushing for results
• Role Model for values with high personal ethics
• Strong and unbiased decision making with deliberative acumen
• Focused and structured approach and multi-tasking capabilities to meet tight deadlines
• Takes psychological ownership to meet deadlines
• Strong team orientation
• Continuously investing in self / team learning and development
• Building partnerships with other value streams
• Experience In managing teams with diverse functions – credit, products, sales, portfolio management, call centers, branches, alternate sales channels.
• Ability to enhance the sales, service and risk management culture in the organization.
• Ability to interact with clients to understand their needs and provide solutions that suit the business.
• Demonstrate ability in sales planning, conceptualize promotions, campaigns and incentives along with marketing initiatives.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with an ability to influence outcomes.
• Strong administrative and financial skills to run the business as an entrepreneur.
• Strong inter-personal skills and leadership quality which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.