- Develop & update the Micro enterprise strategy document
- Design and deliver range of products, programs and schemes for the micro enterprises & ensure effectiveness of products, programs and/or schemes
- Design and deliver adequate products, articulate the pricing conditions and terms of delivery for the on-lending partners to ensure alignment with organization’s developmental goal as well as the partners
- Operationalize the partnership framework for micro enterprises and manage relationships with on-lending partners to ensure effective delivery of interventions
- Conduct on-going review of micro enterprises needs and refine products/programs to address them in order to drive uptake across the geographical areas
- Monitor and track performance against targets and address relevant gaps
- Champion research on key issues and distil key implications for the organization
- Conduct periodic reporting of progress with the programs
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Knowledge & Skills:
- In-depth understanding of the MSME development, segment needs and requirements demonstrated by successful work experience
- Must have worked or have appropriate knowledge of international standards with any of the major development agencies (BOI, NEXIM, USAID, DFID, IFC etc.)
- Have a good understanding of financial institutions’ approaches to MSME lending, risk mitigation strategies, loan appraisal criteria etc.
- 7 years minimum experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both written and Oral)
- Excellent project Management Skills.