Reporting to the Divisional CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for steering all IFIS agent Network Operations. Specifically, he/she will ensure that the IFIS operations provides world class service delivery to its agents, merchants, banks and MMO/Telco partners and onward to end-users. Key responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure that the IFIS system gets the best hosting; service management; service improvement and infrastructure development attention.
• Deliver high quality stakeholder communications and reporting concerning the performance of the technical operation and the management of operational relationships with key IFIS Nigeria customers.
• Responsible for the compliance of the local IFIS platform with recognised industry standards including ISO27001, PCI-DSS and SAS70.
• Ensure the system is granted class-leading governance in ICT Security and fraud management as well as high quality risk management.
• Oversee a number of other key supplies including relationships with providers of the following services: end user call centre, local data centre, device testing, outsourced platform owner and SMS aggregation.
• A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• A minimum of six (6) years’ experience managing cross-functional teams in the Business Development and/or Operations of an MMO or Bank.
• Ability to guide strategy, tactics and lead the business’ responsiveness to regulation.
• Knowledge of payment and e-commerce products.
• Project Management Skills.
• Good Report/Business writing Skills.
Method of Application
Our Employee Value Proposition
• IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
• IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS's longer term performance.
Successful candidates for all roles will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)