- The Head of Academics will assist the school in strengthening its instructional program through a strategically planned, standards based approach with a focus on narrowing achievement gaps.
- He/she will provide leadership in the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and planning.
- Also, this individual provides administrative service and technical assistance to staff as well as other stakeholders.
- Minimum of Masters Degree in Education [Emphasis on Curriculum Development];
- Minimum of ten years teaching experience in the Nigerian Education curriculum at the primary school level, experience in coordination and supervision;
- Three to five years as a successful Deputy Head teacher or principal; significantly increasing student achievement is desirable.