To overall manage all Visa Acceptance activities in CEMEA.
To increase merchant sales volume and card acceptance in all merchants in the CEMEA region.
To ensure highest card acceptance service quality at all Point of Sales (POS) and at ATM.
To increase Visa revenue and profitability in CEMEA region.
Accountable for leadership and management of a team who are responsible for developing, maintaining and executing Acceptance business plans in both established and emerging markets throughout the International markets
· Leadership of CEMEA Acceptance team; management of geographically dispersed team to achieve agreed objectives
Leadership of team:
Responsible for developing and executing on customized business plans and meeting revenue and profit goals
Identifying opportunities for new business in market and develop and implement market entry strategies. Partnering closely with country managers on new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate. Proactively identifying and solving complex problems that impact the sales management and direction of the business and local markets. Growing new Acceptance and usage of Visa products in International geographies
Expanding existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products and services. Providing strategic support to merchants including leveraging trends in customer industries/marketplaces to shape solutions and approaches. Reviewing sales proposals and support and drive negotiations on contractual relationships with merchants for deploying Visa products and services
Working with other Visa Acceptance teams on strategies that position the business to shape and capitalize on emerging customer and market needs
Developing a strong understanding of the customer's business including payment strategy across all product platforms
· Reports into Global Head of Acceptance base in the US
· Graduate and ideally MBA
· Strong background in successfully addressing challenging client relationships combined with an impressive track record of hands-on experience in sales, strategic sales planning, sales business unit development and matrix organization
· Experience in managing sales in emerging markets (Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia and Eastern Europe)
· Demonstrated strong track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive and large sales deals.
· Ability to implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions for a major segment.
· Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
· Experience negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships.
· Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance including P&L responsibility and accurately forecasting sources of cost, revenue and risk with an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision-making.
· International experience ideally within a complex, matrix management organization. Working experience with USA headquartered companies is preferred