The Head of Asset Management will work closely with the Property Director to develop, manage and implement the existing retail real estate leasing portfolio strategy within the region. You will lead the Asset Management Team for the region and work cross-functionally with all senior members of the Property Division.
- Create and execute the regional Asset Management strategy consulting with key stakeholders, understanding current property management trends, economic conditions and regularly reviewing business needs in order to maximise business growth.
- Negotiate renewal leases of the portfolio and ensure they are finalised within time and at the most competitive rates to optimise the performance of the portfolio and mitigate all risks.
- Continually review the existing portfolio and make recommendations to Property Director on relocations/reductions/expansions/closures of stores to ensure all opportunities are identified to maximise potential of the existing portfolio.
- Strive to secure the most prominent space in malls and street locations wherever possible.
- Ensure Real Estate Asset Management team address all stakeholder requirements in relation to the existing Real Estate portfolio.
- Build strong strategic relationships with key retail developers to maximise potential opportunities.
- Build strong strategic relationships with Operation Heads of Divisions to ensure all strategic targets and objectives are met.
- A university Degree in business, construction, engineering or a property related discipline
- Significant property management experience gained in leadership roles in large, complex, multi-country and multi-brand operations. Middle East facilities management experience preferable.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of driving performance in large multi-site/multi-country teams.
- Strong lease negotiation experience and ability to influence at a senior level.
- Highly developed project management skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills, able to manage and control large real estate budgets and proactively control cost.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.