The Head of Base will be responsible for ensuring that the necessary support is provided to the programs in terms of HR, Log and Admin in an effective and efficient manner as per ACF policies. He/She will support the Field Coordinator to ensure the safety and security of all ACF staff, locations, and assets. As determined by the Field Co, the HoB may need to represent ACF, its Mandate and activities to external actors and participate in humanitarian and governmental fora as appropriate. The HoB will ensure that ACF staff, and operations in all covered areas, apply the ACF Mandate, Charter and Code of Conduct, as well as operational and internal policies and regulations.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Assist the Field co to insure safety/security of ACF personnel and assets
- Overall Management of the Support to Programs
- Ensure proper base Administration & Finance
- Ensure proper Human Resources management
- Ensure proper base Logistics
- Give appropriate line management and support to the Support staff.