The Head of Business Development will target HR / Talent Management professionals to identify sales opportunities build and present solutions, close business, manage the growth of the accounts and increase SHL brand awareness in the market.
This individual will report directly to the Middle East MD and will be responsible for the strategic development of both private and Public sector across the Middle East, along with some key large multinational accounts.
- Developing and owning the strategy and plan to indentify and win new clients within private (POE) and state owned enterprises (SOE), and Governments across the Middle East.
- Maintaining and growing existing client relationships with key multinational accounts
- Building key relationships with our clients on HR director level
- Being an important representative of SHL in the Middle East market (UAE companies) improving our brand awareness.
- Working in close alignment with consultants and UK headquarters to promote and sell integrated solutions to target segment
- Work in close alignment with marketing to develop localized specific marketing campaigns. - Key account management including account planning, client meetings etc for your segment
- Accurately forecast future sales activity and produce monthly activity reports
- Constantly look for ways in which to increase revenue and make existing SHL processes more efficient and effective
- Extensive travel across the ME region
- Master’s degree in business-related discipline/ behavioural sciences (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in sales/business development, preferably in human capital, consulting, talent management or technology environment
- Must understand and believe in the value of competencies and objective assessments in strategic human capital solutions
- Strong activity level and business acumen, adaptability, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level, identify opportunities and develop client - focused propositions that are commercially viable both for SHL and the client
- A proven ability and desire to work within a highly motivated and multi-skilled team
- Passion to help clients with a strong commercial mindset
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) will be a plus