Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for coordinating, directing and overseeing all financial activities of the company.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the development of strategies that guide the organization in achieving ALL set Revenue Generating goals that aims at business growth and increasing market share
- Ownership of Business Development initiatives and achievement of set Revenue targets of the company
- Ownership of the customers/clients’ interface with the company’s services making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Develop with a customer - centric approach mind-set, polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Coordinating an integrated commercial success of the company by the combination of an aggressive Marketing plan and deep commercial strategy that ensures increased profitability, improved brand image and effective consumer satisfaction for a sustainable growth of the company.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc/HND with MBA in Engineering and/or Marketing and/or Law
- Minimum of 10 years of Marketing or Sales experience with large project experience in Construction, Oil and Power Industries
- Must have reputable professional certification in related function and industry
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Sound working knowledge of the various forms of conditions of contract used for engineering projects.
- The ability to analyze data and understand the implication of various options with the use of appropriate techniques
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of contract structures and documentation with knowledge of c law in the context of construction.