- The incumbent is expected to possess outstanding consulting skills with a proven track record of people management.
- The successful candidate will assist in building a highly professional and profitable practice, with exceptional total client service experience, adopting best technical practices on all briefs and facilitating total development and growth of all members of staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing sales proposals to prospective customers and discussing with them concerning the ways in which the company services can be used to meet their requirements.
- Development of a robust marketing plan and implementation strategy.
- Attending relevant conferences and exhibitions.
- Presentations at relevant seminars and User Group meetings.
Account Development and Sales:
- Establish and develop a relationship with the customers with the dual objectives of ensuring the company services provide the best possible level of satisfaction and identifying areas where mutual benefit can be gained by the customer.
- Lead in the marketing of products (Consulting & L/D) and development of new market areas.
- Assist with market expansion efforts, interfacing the market and product development/enrichment by providing feedback from marketing efforts.
- Develop a network of facilitators for collaboration on training and consulting briefs.
- Supervise the organisation of training programs
Technical and Behavioural competencies:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of market understanding.
- Ability to facilitate communication across multiple work streams.
- Ability to take initiative and act in the best interest of the organisation.
- Ability to actively engage with clients.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Degree qualified (with a minimum of second class) in Business Administration, Economics or any other social science with at least 2 years cognate experience.