- Supervising the analysis and preparation of pre-qualification packages and technical bid proposals
- Managing the client relationship and keeping up-to-date database/information on bids and pre-qualification packages submitted to client.
- Managing the administrative follow up of all business development initiatives of the business
- Identifying business opportunities and prospects through researching and analyzing sales options
- Being responsible for expanding the company’s clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts
- Supervising of the identification of brand improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Supervising the development of business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Supervising the development of creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.