To provide strategic alignment and focus to the Business Transformation Program which encompasses the design, development and implementation of a standardized business progress utilizing best practice for implementation by Etihad and its subsidiaries, which is underpinned by a large scale change management program and delivery of an ERP system. Program scope includes supporting the business through the change, management of stakeholders (Chief and VP level) and extensive vendor management.
- Ensure the program remains focused on a set of defined strategic objectives and performance indicators
- Responsible for influencing senior management in a strategic manner
- Ensure the program is benefit driven and ensure governance is adhered to in the delivery of this program
- Works with the all areas to ensure alignment with the desired state of overall business architecture (conforming to best practice) and strategy
- Works closely with the Procurement, Finance, HR, IT, Corporate Strategy and business transformation teams to develop standardized global business processes with a focus on shared services.
- Provides vendor management for the program including consulting partners, application vendors and system integrators and helps negotiate cost effective contracts and agreements
- Responsible for Business Transformation program delivery communications, organizational change management and the quality of all project deliverables. Tracks and reports on project related activities to the project sponsor, steering committee and other stakeholders
- Plans and organizes the activities of the implementation team, including providing guidance, communication, and direction to the program team
- Manages the financials for the program, including planning, forecasting, and variance analysis for capital and expense budgets
- Develops and executes plans to educate and train the user community on the technology related topics and applications
- Ensures that deployed systems comply with all applicable GxP, legal, and fiduciary policies, practices and requirements
- Ensures that processes are developed and implemented to effectively transition post-implementation support activities to the ERP operational and account management team
- Directs the cross-functional implementation team that is responsible for the configuration, testing, and validation of the technology along with system deployment activities across Etihad and in the relevant subsidiaries
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or other related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in managing ERP business transformation projects and teams in a global environment. Three to five years of leadership responsibility managing cross functional teams
- Managed at least one successful ERP implementation in a regulated environment
- Experienced in driving best practice outcomes