To take full P&L responsibility for the 'Non Air' function of dnata Travel including product contracting (accommodation, transfers, tickets etc.), driving overall non-air sales growth across the business, identifying and delivering against a product strategy and ensuring that demands from all markets / points of sale are delivered, with the appropriate range of suppliers. This role should ensure we are delivering relevant product and competitive prices in order to achieve revenue and commission targets.
The candidate will also take a lead role in centralising the commercial functions of non-air businesses, creating one central hub for dnata Travel. This role will be part of the dnata Travel Leadership Team and will need to work closely with our regional offices as well as our related companies such as Travel Republic in Europe.
- Degree or Honours (12 + 3 or equivalent) in sales and marketing / business
- 10+ yrs in the tourism industry at a senior level capacity with experience in a similar role/level.
- A high achiever with a proven ability to exercise mature leadership, keen commercial judgement and decision making.
- Must display comprehensive analytical, strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Must have extensive and established industry contact network
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Must possess excellent understanding of business practises within the travel industry Knowledge of tax regulation and implication on the travel market is beneficial.