Roles & Responsibilities
- To ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of corporate services strategies for the provision of service and support that are responsive to client’s needs and are sufficiently dynamic to respond to changes in Government direction and legislative change. Scope includes HR and Admin services, Information Management and technology and External Relations.
- To manage the provision of quality services that reflect the Company’s core values
- To promote and champion new ways of working with internal and external partners to achieve more effective and customer focused levels of service delivery within the company’s current and future strategy.
- To ensure the development of organizational structure that meets changing service needs
- To provide the full spectrum of HR services and advice ranging from Recruitment and Resourcing, Retention, motivation, staff development, Policy development and advice, performance management and disciplinary procedures in a peaceful and harmonious industrial relations atmosphere
- Ensure proactive provision of seamless and top quartile IM/IT service delivery whether in-house or outsourced to meet the requirements of the company
- Establish long time and sustainable network with both internal and external stakeholders and ensure that the organization is well informed and engaged with sustainable communication channels.
- Ensure close consultation with external agencies to promote public understanding of the company’s vision in order to facilitate their effective implementation and wider credibility
- Ensure all outsourced services are adequately managed for efficient and value-adding delivery
- Successful candidate must possess a University degree in any of the Social Science disciplines with at least 15 years of relevant experience, preferably in the oil and gas sector. A Masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or its equivalent is required
- Incumbent must have a good understanding of working in a multi-functional team, with good supervisory skills and a sound understanding of the challenges of such function.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop innovative solutions and work effectively in a private sector operating with a political environment will be essential.
- Incumbent will be expected to represent the Company and interface with Government agencies, regulatory bodies and associations to develop and maintain effective relationships that will advance the course of the Company.