You will be responsible for overseeing our digital marketing function and developing effective online marketing strategies to drive company growth. You will also manage and provide crucial direction and leadership to a team of three marketing professionals.
Focusing on demand generation channel development, you will strive to optimise performance across a variety of digital marketing channels, including SEO/PPC, social media, email marketing and video.
You will manage our core strategic projects and report and analyse all channels.
Your other duties will include:
- Developing and delivering a lead generation and acquisition strategy
- Managing and rolling-out a group-wide customer retention strategy
- Defining and implementing a customer content strategy and customer communications framework
- Controlling the digital and CRM marketing budget
- Digital, eCommerce and through-the-line multichannel marketing experience with a successful track record of managing digital marketing projects and media investment
- A proven track record of lifting digital investment ROI through clear strategy, excellent implementation and optimisation
- Experience of demand generation channels, including social, mobile, display, SEM, SEO and/or SMO, affiliate, performance and CRM
- Data-driven experience of marketing, trading and operating in a global market on digital platforms
As the Head of Digital, you must possess supreme communication, leadership and relationship-building skills and an innovative and strategic approach. Driven and ambitious, you must have the ability to think outside the box and to guide, motivate and manage a team.