- To devise with the brand GM and other key stake holders the brand’s multi-channel approach.
- The job holder is the ‘point person’ for all elements of the brand’s multi-channel strategy.
- In-store kiosks and limitless ranging is the way forward, to be further developed.
- Will manage the website implementation plan, ensuring that all stake holders are informed of progress and is accountable for delivering on time to agreed timescales
- Working with the brand Logistics Manager as well as the Central Retail Logistics team in ensuring that all elements of the Supply Chain are planned, controlled and managed.
- Involved in the selection and management of the 3rd party logistics provider.
- Ensuring that the day to day performance of orderfulfillment meets the agreed KPI’s and that there is a close relationship between the job holder and the brand Logistics Manager.
- Fully involved with the planning and implementation of the ‘Click and Collect’ strategy, allowing customers to make the final choice (home delivery vs. click & collect) based on their needs.
Marketing, Buying, Product, Range & Promotions Management
- Develop an online marketing and merchandising strategies with focus on high growth revenue profitability
- Own the online product range, pricing and promotions portfolio. Ensure that the ‘portfolio’ will maximise sales revenue and margin for the channel/s
- Ensure that we deliver a seamless customer experience across the entire operation.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to drive sales.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Buying to drive sales with profit.
- Championing E-commerce and the needs of the website and other sales channels.
General Management, Procedures and Administration
- Develop, build and maintain relations with suppliers, partners and key internal departments that serve the e-commerce team within the Group, including but not limited to EIT, Logistics/Supply Chain/Buying/Marketing and Finance.
- Ensures that all product content is delivered accurately to agreed critical path deadlines.
At least 3 years-experience in retailing at management level, understands the product journey from sourcing to “delivery”.
A high commercial understanding of the ACE customer and product range. Ability to lead and work within a small, collaborative, cross functional team, as well as to represent the e-commerce function at the highest level