- To carry out surveys, designs, installations, service and maintenance of projects within the area of the company’s core business(Electronic security and telecommunication systems).
- To liase with team personnel, subcontractors, sales team, support personnel and customers.
- To schedule maintenance and servicing of Electronic security and telecommunication systems.
- Design development, drafting technical proposal, developing estimates and negotiating with suppliers
- To coordinate activities by scheduling assignments, setting priorities, and supervising subordinates
- To evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed assignments, work techniques and work delivery.
- Development and Implementation of work methods and procedures
- Conducts a preliminary survey of proposed job sites to determine area conditions, materials and equipment required.
- To review daily activity reports from teams and make recommendations to correct irregularities.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan, specifications; calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or any other Engineering courses or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- 5-7 years experience in ICT sector.
- Relevant professional certifications is Compulsory