As Head of Facilities you will work closely with the Property Director to ensure that Facilities Management activities are delivered in line with business plans and manage suppliers and contractors to achieve all repair and maintenance projects within approved budget and to agreed time scale and quality requirements. Leading the Facilities Management Team for your region you will work cross-functionally with all senior members of the Property Division.
- Creating and executing the regional strategy for the Facilities Management Division, consulting with key stakeholders, reviewing current property best practice and regularly reviewing business needs in order to maximise business growth.
- Leading the Facilities Management Team within the region and ensuring that the structure and people within it have clear direction and are motivated and developed to meet the current and future business requirements.
- Managing the facilities, maintenance and repairs for all retail stores, warehouses and office facilities in the region. Accountable for all projects related to retail service, equipment, maintenance, repairs and minor renovations.
- Qualifying and managing the performance of the vendors, suppliers, service providers and contractors including issuing of tenders and contractual agreements ensuring activity is aligned with the broad property business objectives.
- Controlling the budget for facilities including projects and capital programs.
- Providing communication on project status to the Property and Operations teams to ensure divisional alignment.
- A university Degree in construction, engineering or a property related discipline.
- Significant facilities management experience gained in leadership roles in large, complex, multi-country and multi-brand operations. Middle East facilities management experience preferable.
- Management of facilities within large food and beverage retail stores preferable.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of driving performance in large multi-site/mult-country teams.
- Highly developed project management skills.
- Strong supplier and contract management skills, negotiating, driving performance and resolving issues proactively.
- Strong financial and analytical skills, able to manage and control large budgets and proactively control cost.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.