Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. This role is pivotal in areas that include: preparing the budget; conducting financial analysis, forecasting and preparing financial reports; developing and implementing an effective system of accounting.
They will be fully bi-lingual , however, their written English should be of an international business standard.
The role is based in Abu Dhabi . Ideal candidates should have be able to think strategically as well as micro managing to ensure operational excellence, it is likely their CVs will demonstrate a structured career record.
- Qualified chartered accountant with 10+ years of experience.
- Committed to providing accurate and timely information to a high standard.
- Able to work well with non-finance professionals.
- Implement effective controls to ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures such as IFRS approved accounting principles.
- Ability to adapt to changing structures or situations.
- Able to demonstrate oral and written communication excellence.
- Ability to coach and develop colleagues and delegate accountability to encourage staff responsibility and engagement.
- Good planning skills with analytical and problem solving ability.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Commercially astute.
- Real Estate experience highly desirable.