• Manage and coordinate maintenance of payroll data and accounting records
• Responsible for developing and implementing sound accounting policies and procedures
• Oversee the development and implementation of Company’s trading, treasury & risk management policies and procedures
• Ensure accurate recording and appropriate treatment of accounting data, including processing of Accounts Payable, Credit & Accounts Receivable, Assets, Inventory, etc
• Ensure the clarity, accuracy, integrity and the timely preparation of the Company’s financial records, systems and statements
• Plan and direct financial audits to ensure financial accountability and compliance with established standards
• Oversee the processing of Staff wages, emoluments, loans and advance
• Manage relationships with external Auditors to ensure successful annual audits
• Provide financial reports on weekly basis.
• Will have oversight over the administrative function of the organization.
• Will lead and supervise Admin staff towards ensuring the administrative health of the organization.
• Ensure that all basic principles, regulations and standards of company on administration including the due diligence, specific buying procedures (thresholds of procurement, required documentation, authorisation levels) are consistently applied.
• Identify cost savings measures and develop appropriate plans for implementation
• Monitor and quarterly audit all service providers in line with service contracts, such as security contracts, janitorial contracts, and other facility management contracts.
Applicants must be:
• Responsible & reliable
• Ability to manage people
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must possess good Leadership skills
• Must have good knowledge of International Finance
• Must be strong in financial analysis
• B.SC in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
• ICAN or any equivalent qualification is a must
• 6-8 years work experience with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
• Candidate should have strong experience in managing contracts
• Candidate should have knowledge of treasury
• Candidate should be preferably based in Port Harcourt.