- The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
- Lead development of financial strategy and reporting to board and executive management.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory obligations including taxes, audit, capital market etc.
- Lead effective management of financial and capital resources.
- Oversee investment, capital and dividend policies implementation.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Must have ACA /ACCA and/or master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Familiarity with IFRS standards and application.
- Minimum of 15 years related experience.
- Able to determine capital structure and maintain banking relationships
- Must have extensive experience in managing treasury
- Commercially astute and able to effectively communicate complex financial data and information to managers.