Introduction to the role:
As Head of HR/REW, you will be responsible for overseeing all matters relating to people management within the organization including but not limited to, hiring and retaining staff, contracts and on boarding for new employees, compensation, performance reviews, and benefits administration, employee relations and General Office Administration. REW dept consists of management for Admin and facilities requirement, Electricians, cafeteria management. etc
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Develop and monitor departmental budget, goals and objectives and operational/work plan for both HR and Administration teams
- Plans, implements, and manages the human resources function for AIG Express, including recruiting, employee relations, regulatory compliance –staff compensation, benefits, staff development, and employee communications
- Serve as a resource for managers; coach and mentor senior managers to effectively use the full range of HR tools such as the performance management process.
- Manage employee immigration processes to include tracking of visas, coordinating filings, employee communications, and coordinating with legal counsel
- Maintain a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program to support AIG Express’s ability to attract and retain high quality and well qualified employees
- Oversees administrative office staff in maintaining files and centralize databases
- Manages HR issues related to organizational operations.
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Plan for facilities and Admin requirements
- Deliver a 99% + SLA on facilities