- Design, implement and manage human resources by identifying and training the right people who could align with the company's strategic growth plans;
- Designing, planning and managing human resources programs;
- Develops organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues;
- Contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction;
- Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff;
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions;
- Maintaining compensation;
- Determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies;
- Designing systems;
- Accumulating resources;
- Resolving problems;
- Implementing change;
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Professional certificate in HR such as CIPM, CIPD, and SHRM.
- Minimum of 15 years HR related experience 3 of which should be in managerial position.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human resources business manuals, organisational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, & retention strategies.