Due to the positive growth in the student numbers and the development of the school in the Co Curricular Departments and various areas, we hereby invite applications for the following position
- Graduate with Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience of middle leadership in a British Curriculum school.
- Knowledge of relevant curriculum areas in different Key Stages, including a sound understanding of assessment and monitoring.
- An excellent classroom practitioner and a sound knowledge of ICT based curriculum opportunities.
- Specific and up to date specialist knowledge, including network management, appropriate to developing others.
- Teaching of ICT at all keys stages and sound experience as a skilled subject leader of successful ICT faculty.
- A proven track record of excellent outcomes for students.
- Using data to raise expectations and achievement.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels
- An ability ti inspire and manage staff effectively, thereby developing positive working relationships
- A sound understanding of the use of data in assessment, target setting and progress of pupils.
- Experience of supporting strategies to maximize pupil achievement throughout school.
- Spoken and written English must be of a high standard.
- Experience as a teacher in a British National Curriculum School.
- Willingness to participate in Co-Curricular activities.