- The Head of Junior School will hold a first degree in Education with a minimum of five years experience in a similar role with at least two years in a Head of Junior School position.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record or success in his or her previous position and be able to inspire others to achieve the objectives of the organisation.
Other requirements include
- B.Ed. or first degree plus PGDE with minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a secondary school and at least 2 years as a Head of Junior Secondary School
- Further leadership and management qualification or training
- Proven record of strong commitment to high academic standards
- Commitment to the School's policies and procedures for safeguarding students
- Strong inter-personal, communication, organizational and IT skills
- The ability to inspire others and lead them to achieving organization’s goals
- Willingness to work the hours needed to achieve success in the position