- Develop and execute and client marketing strategy across all distribution channels.
- Open up diverse distribution channels.
- Partner with leadership team and clients to define marketing plans for the
- Ability to support defining and building new business processes for new initiatives that expand our offerings.
- Network and partner with companies to effectively develop mutual business opportunities.
- Assess data analytics and define success metrics for effective decision-making
- Master and implement marketing best practices to effectively maximize all efforts.
- Implement campaign tracking and reporting tools and use analysis to continuously test and adjust for optimal business outcomes.
- Continue to build and grow a high performing team and drive organizational effectiveness and growth across marketing.
- Campaign optimization: Identify opportunities to measurably improve marketing campaigns. Manage production and deployment schedules of campaigns throughout their lifecycles.
- Media management: Media planning coordination with outside vendor for media research and placement or in-house execution on smaller projects. Reporting, analysis, ad trafficking, and budgeting.
- Public relations coordination and or execution for smaller projects.
- Support the development of marketing programs for tactics (i.e., brand ambassadors).
- Event coordination, including logistics, format, vendor partners, and on-site event management.
- Coordinate and manage sponsorship-marketing opportunities.
- Brand communications: Support brand strategy process by defining voice, tone, positioning for channels.
- Market research to define brand strategy, including primary and secondary methodologies.
- Market & competitive intelligence: Monitor the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and third party resources to identify new marketing opportunities/ or potential threats.
Marketing Analytics: Monitor customer behavior and lifetime value across various campaign segments, including monthly performance reports, run analysis and conduct research to uncover strategic opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate
- Build relationships with other influential marketing leaders, excellent partnering external skills, bringing in best practices, supporting agencies, partners and talent to continually grow marketing capability outcomes to best in class.
- Great external relationships with other leading brands, agencies, and companies that enable best practice sharing and expedite business development.
- The ability to deliver on rigorous, quantifiable business objectives across various industries.
- Ability to support defining optimal resource allocations and approaches for the business (what should be built in-house and what should be leveraged externally)
- The ability to directly and successfully lead and develop a talented team of high-performing marketing professionals in a rapid-growth, ever-changing environment.
- Be able to work independently
- Be a team player
- Be loyal, responsible, creative, inquisitive
- Understand brand communications and its role in the business world
- Understanding of social media and spread the word.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Business Administration
- MBA will be an advantage
- Knowledge of both retail and corporate business
- Geographical knowledge of the country
- Knowledge of ICT
- A background in the FMCG Industry