- We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
- You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success. An excellent Marketing Head is passionate for their profession and have great knowledge for all things marketing.
- They can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations.
- The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as a Marketing Head or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.