In this role you will be required to be responsible for many aspects of the corporate digital team, including:
As the Head of Medical Benefits, you will be responsible for leading the Emirate Groups Medical Benefits team, who are directly responsible for the provision of a broad range of in-house health insurance functions including, enrolment and eligibility, utilisation management, member advocacy, network management, contracting and claims payment related to Dubai based employees.
Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying trends in the medical insurance and medical services market, so that recommendations can be made on the company medical benefits policy, to ensure this accurately reflects best practice, whilst also meeting the business needs. Therefore, experience in maintaining a comprehensive and cost efficient network which delivers quality medical care in line with agreed industry standards, is essential.
- Experience of managing contractual relationships with external medical providers is required.
- Experience in maintaining a comprehensive and cost efficient network which delivers quality medical care in line with agreed industry standards.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of analytical packages.
- Thorough knowledge of the Medical Insurance/Medical Benefits Management industry.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and complex problem solving skills are essential.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels within a multicultural environment is essential.
- Ability to maintain a comprehensive and cost efficient network which delivers quality medical care in line with agreed industry standards.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Doctor (preferable but not essential) with 10 years’ experience in Medical Insurance / Employee Medical Benefits Management and an expertise in Medical Fund Management.