- Head of Operations will work closely with the COO and play a critical role in the developing and implementing the company operations and meeting the targets of the board.
The HOP will be responsible for:
- Planning & execution of all business operations within the company
- Expediting the design and implementation of strategic policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration;
- Ensure that systems, policies and solutions that address business imperatives are aligned with strategic direction;
- Provide direction and lead direct reports in performing their roles and responsibilities.
- The HOP will also manage and monitor vessel movement from point of loading in the country of import to the local Nigerian jetty.
- Ensure that the vessel charter arrangements are always firmed up as required.
- Ensuring that financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments.
- He/she will drive the business to increase profits.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in either Operational Management, Engineering or Technology.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in any Manufacturing or Oil & Gas company