Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our company “MINDS” is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individual to fill the head of operations position for one of our international hotel. The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals.
This position will be chartered with accelerating adoption and overall growth of our business through direct management, oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment. Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances.JOB DESCRIPTION
It is the hotel operations manager's job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
- Promoting and marketing the business;
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
- Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Meeting and greeting customers;
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments;
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out inspections of property and services;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
● Bachelor's degree in hotel, business or hospitality management; associate's degree or certificate with field experience
● HND, BSC, BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
● Proven ability to influence others
● Superior communication and presentation skills
● Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
● Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
● Always does what is right for the customer – relentlessly customer-focused
● Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of their clients internally
●Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a full-time position. We offer our full-time employees comprehensive benefits.
Interested Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 15th April 1, 2015. Include cover letter stating why you think you are the right candidate.