You will work closely with the Property Director to develop, manage and implement the Retail Real Estate leasing strategy through leading the Real Estate Team for the region and working cross-functionally with all senior members of the Property Division.
- Creating and executing the regional strategy for the Real Estate Division, consulting with key stakeholders, reviewing property trends and regularly reviewing business needs in order to maximise business growth.
- Leading the Real Estate team within the region and ensure that the structure and people within it have clear direction and are motivated and developed to meet the current and future business requirements.
- Finding, investigating and evaluating potential retail sites, negotiating leases from start to finish, ensuring that the most competitive rates are achieved and utilising knowledge of those market rates when renegotiating existing Leases. Strive to secure the most prominent space in malls and street locations.
- Deliver property portfolio reviews and recommend brand expansion strategies to optimise brand and portfolio performance while capitalising on opportunities to reduce property
- Work closely with the Property Director, providing commercial insight, appraisal of risk and analysis on investment opportunities
- A University Degree in business, finance or property related discipline
- Significant retail property experience gained in leadership roles in large, complex, multi country and multi brand operations - Middle East retail real estate experience preferable
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of driving performance in large multi site/multi country teams
- Strong lease negotiation experience and the ability to influence at a senior level
- Strong financial and analytical skills, able to manage and control large real estate budgets and proactively control cost
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.