- Manages and executes the research functions of the Company
- Maintains existing and potential client database. Information maintained are usually along occupations, professions, income levels, locations, etc
- Identifies, classifies, maintains and updates regularly key macroeconomic, investment and financial variables/data information, which cut across national, regional and global economies
- Generates estimates, such as investment betas, volatilities, standard deviations and variances for research applications
- Generates assigned reports to both internal and external clients
- Provides technical assistance to other departments when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Banking, Finance or related field with minimum of second class upper
- 3-5 years work experience in a research or consultancy environment will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of the financial markets and global economy;
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint ,etc)
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills.