Qualifications and Specifications
- First degree in honours in Guidance and Counseling, Psychology or any related discipline
- Experience in providing pastoral care to adolescents.
- Highly effective communication skills are required to established positive working relationships with students, staff and parents.
- Sound organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic in regard to caring for adolescents.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Energetic, reliable and self motivated.
- A strong commitment to the health and well-being of young people
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with young people;
- Able to earn the respect and deep trust,of young people.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- An ability to cope with multiple demand, with limited immediate direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environments.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing environments.
- A professional presentation and appearance.
- Friendly, cheerful and helpful disposition.
- Experience in time use of words processing and automated office system.