The Head of Retail Sales is a critical position within Executive Education, taking the lead in ensuring revenue targets and cohort quality objectives are met or exceeded on all open enrolment programmes. Developing and implementing a successful sales strategy and approach for Executive Education which is results driven.
The successful candidate will need to role model close and successful working with other teams within the School and Executive Education (notably the Client Relations and Programme Director teams) so that the approach is an integrated one. In addition you will also have a role to play in contributing to cross-School projects.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have demonstrable knowledge of sales and marketing principles (B2B/C) and their application in the business education sector, understanding of the School’s/competitor business schools’ activities and of the target market for Executive Education programmes. Candidates will also need to demonstrate:
- Strategic planning skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, persuading and negotiating skills
- Track record in successful consultative sales
- First class leadership skills, including ability to lead a team to achieve delivery of sales targets
- Collaboration skills, especially to encourage cross-boundary working to ensure successful cross-School co-ordination