Ref #: BG24
Industry / Sector: Pensions Administration/Custodian
Detailed Job Description
- The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating the organisation’s risk management strategy, ensuring compliance with control procedures and risk management frameworks through continuous identification, measurement and reporting of risk position.
- In addition, the role will monitor compliance with regulations, circulars, directives, etc. issued by PENCOM as well as the corporate governance policies of the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, with at least 3 years in an Audit-related function at middle management level
- Demonstrate a proven ability to manage market, liquidity and enterprise risk
- Deep understanding of risk management trends in the local & international financial services industry
- Clear understanding and knowledge of the business objectives and processes of various functions
- Deep understanding of enterprise risk management strategies, techniques and reporting applications
- Proven track record in the effective leadership and motivation of staff
- Very good understanding of market, liquidity and enterprise risk
- Sound knowledge of accounting concepts, principles and best practices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.