- Develop and implement an aggressive marketing strategy.
- Oversee regional offices and ensure impressive market share in all locations.
- Deliver executive level relationship management of key consumer/distributors’ accounts.
- Support strategies relating to products’ promotion and brand visibility.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Possession of a professional qualification and/or master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years related experience.
- Possess high commercial acumen.
- Strong client relationship management and high level networking skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering on successful marketing strategies.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.