Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will have responsibility and accountability for growing the market share of all products and service areas. An essential part of this role will be to develop the commercial strategy and enforce the sales strategy in line with the Company’s medium and long-term goals in order to maximize returns.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the strategic vision, objectives and operating criteria for the Corporate Strategy function, in line with the Company’s goals to achieve duly approved operating plans.
- Develop a comprehensive category vision and strategy for the entire product portfolio in conformity with the Company’s long-term goals.
- Translate strategies to be executed by the field sales team in order to meet the Company’s annual sales projections.
- Initiate all brand planning and analytical activities for client accounts within the Company
- Provide consulting services to clients in line with business requirements so as to gain insights into their future needs and to design tailor-made solutions which will broaden the Company’s portfolio.
- Facilitate the identification and execution of new strategic initiatives of potential value to the Company
- Carry out business environmental scan and data gathering activities.
- Ensure the development of an annual plan, aligned with the strategic plan, the annual budget, the risk management system and other relevant processes.
- Facilitate project management for the Company
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration or other related disciplines. Advanced degrees in any Management and Administrative disciplines will be an advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Chartered Institute of Strategic Management, Chartered Institute of Management and Project Management Professional (PMP) will also be added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ cognate experience, with at least four (4) years’ experience in a corporate planning and strategic management role,
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management in organisations and other stakeholders.
- Strong project management, leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship- building, interpersonal and communication skills.
Remuneration package is highly competitive and attractive