- The incumbent is expected to possess outstanding leadership skills with a proven track record of people management.
- The successful candidate will assist in building a highly professional and profitable practice, with exceptional total client service experience, adopting best technical practices on all briefs and facilitating total development and growth of all members of staff. Also, she/he will ensure the organisation complies with the existing rules and regulations guiding the industry.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of a robust marketing plan and implementation strategy.
- Lead in the marketing of products (Consulting & L/D) and development of new market areas.
- Assist with market expansion efforts, interfacing the market and product development/enrichment by providing feedback from marketing efforts.
- Ensure all registration requirements are met.
- Act as the sitting Company Secretary on respective briefs.
- Setting company strategy, monitoring and performance evaluation
- Ensuring the organisation follows government regulations.
- Promotion of the organisation and its activities.
- Keeping the records of all activities of the organisation.
- Maintaining and monitoring of the financial records; especially an Income and Expenditure statement and a Balance Sheet.
- Scheduling internal meetings in the organisation.
Technical and Behavioural competencies
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of market understanding.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of cognisance of government regulations governing the organisation.
- Ability to facilitate communication across multiple work streams.
- Ability to take initiative and act in the best interest of the organisation.
- Ability to actively engage with clients.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Degree qualified (with a minimum of second class) in Law, Accounting or any other related field with at least 3 years cognate experience.