- Oversees the daily running of the Wood Works Unit of the University in ensuring seamless work flow of responsibilities.
- Coordinates a team of carpenters in daily assigned tasks and provide bi-monthly reports at management meetings.
- Works with the Facilities Management Director in ensuring synergy in all relevant tasks
- Must have a minimum of eight years relevant experience especially in managing a large furniture workshop.
- Should be able to build a strong team spirit and work under pressure.
- Candidate must have a minimum of HND in Materials Engineering/City & Guild in Wood works/NABTEBA-level in Wood works.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel