The Head, Ops & IT shall be responsible for all technical operations for this growing infrastructure based telecom operator and data center service provider. Responsibilities will include operations management, network and service performance assurance and managing the ICT portfolio in line with business requirements.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Head Ops & IT shall include to:
- Oversee all technology operations aspects of the company.
- Ensure world class network and data center operations and management to deliver the required service levels to customers.
- Ensure overall network security, reliability and resilience and disaster recovery processes.
- Manage supplier business relationships and/or partnerships across the operating countries to sustain and grow the company’s business.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Global Network Operations Centre (GNOC) in its prime role of providing exceptional KPIs for the Network and portfolio of network services.
- Ensure timely and effective customer provisioning within stipulated timelines and in line with agreed contract terms.
- Oversee Main One’s IT environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business.
- Direct the IT team and ensure alignment of IT with overall business requirements.
- Own the process of developing and selling to relevant stakeholders, the business case for implementing new IT business solutions.
- Actively manage the Technical Operation’s budget and ensure effective use of the company’s resources on technology investments to grow the business.
- Grow the capacity of the company’s technical operations staff to lead the technology services innovation curve.