Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will develop and manage all Payment and Collection solutions including Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) in line with the strategic goals, objectives and short-term plans of the Company; in order to deliver efficient solutions to clients profitably and meet revenue targets.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop payment and collection solutions from end-to-end (conception, development maintenance and evolution) in line with agreed goals and objectives.
- Gather and analyse data and information on potential customers, competitors and market segments, in line with business requirements to gain insights into current and future opportunities.
- Secure partnerships with OEMs and product development teams and develop customised solutions in line with the Company’s and clients’ requirements.
- Develop briefing documents for payment and collection solutions, and IGR, which would be executed, in line with strategic timelines and production schedules, with the aim of achieving high quality documentation and maintain both current and future product solutions.
- Lead technical client evaluations, system implementations and maintenance, in line with approved Service Level Agreements, with the aim of efficiently managing client relationships and contract negotiations.
- Prepare SLAs in collaboration with other team leads and in line with business requirements, with the aim of achieving operational efficiency and timeliness in products and service delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics Engineering. A master’s degree in Science or an MBA will be an advantage,
- Professional membership of NIM. ISMN, CPN, NCS, NIMN will also be an advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ cognate experience in a similar role in an ICT company/financial institution.
- Sound knowledge of International ICT Business Operations.
- Sound knowledge of the Public Sector and IGR of the various levels of Government.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship- building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills.
Remuneration package is highly competitive and attractive.