- This role is primarily responsible for overseeing the management of pension records.
- The Job Holder would report to the Director, Information Technology and has oversight of the Records and Database team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise the process of change from paper to electronic record management system.
- Establish policy framework to govern database users' access rights and privileges.
- Standardize information sources throughout the Agency.
- Supervise the set up, maintenance, review and update of pensioner database and records.
- Oversee modification / update / quality assurance and performance-tuning for the database, according to software specifications, IT protocols, and established rules.
- Oversee the response to internal and / or external information enquiries.
- Develop and implement effective database storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Ensure that data integrity issues are identified and proactively addressed.