To Lead and direct Procurement team across multiple countries within a region.
To Develop and implement effective ways of working across the team to ensure a cohesive approach.
To Ensure appropriate communication strategy across the team is in place and in use.
o Develop the team and individual capabilities from both technical and behavioral aspects.
• Strategy creation & execution
To Create comprehensive sourcing strategies for spend categories in scope of responsibility, aligned with the requirements of stakeholders and business partners.
To Align with appropriate Regional and Global category teams and work in collaboration with these teams to provide local business requirements and market information to support effective collaborative regional and global strategy creation and execution.
To Identify sustainable, long term savings opportunities through the strategy creation process, identifying and exploring all potential value levers.
To Create compelling business cases for change and obtain approval to execute
To Be expert in local categories and supply markets .
• A good first degree
• MBA, MCIPS preferred
• At least 7 years experience in strategic procurement functions
• Demonstrated experience of successfully leading teams within a country
• Demonstrated expertise in Procurement processes is required, particularly with respect to developing & implementing significant strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
• Demonstrated experience in influencing strategy and managing across business units and interfacing with regional and global teams
• Demonstrated experience in managing significant projects.